The preeminent forum on (r)evolution in retail and e-Commerce.
A one-day conference highlighting the innovations disrupting the retail and e-Commerce industry, the leaders making such innovations possible and how new technologies and business models will reinvent the industry.
- Invite-only intimate guest list of C-suite leaders in innovation, corporate venture capital, strategy and IT, as well as founders of venture-backed startups and venture capitalists with domain level expertise.
- One-on-one pitch sessions between hand-selected startups and corporate venture capital and innovation executives from participating retailers to discuss potential customer relationships, strategic partnerships and, if appropriate, investment opportunities.
- Careful curation of insights, foresights and
- High level networking with domain level experts and leading dealmakers.
- Unparalleled attendee experience
for busy leaders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Corporations looking to network with peer corporate venture capital and innovation executives from a wide range of retail-based companies. Meet with dozens of the hottest startups innovating in the industry.
- Venture Capitalists interested in connecting with C-suite executives from top corporations capable of becoming significant customers, strategic partners, investors or potential acquirers of their portfolio companies.
- Startups ready to network with leading retailers and investors. Meet with potential customers, strategic partners, investors and acquirers. Apply to pitch one-on-one with participating retailers.
2016 Conference Participants
The OnRamp Conference Series grew out of a desire to provide entrepreneurs at various stages of growth with access to high level corporate leaders and later stage investors. Started in 2013, OnRamp has evolved into vertical-specific events featuring conference programming and curated one-on-one pitch sessions between startups and corporate venture capital and innovation executives. OnRamp strives to be the premier gathering of corporate venture capital and innovation executives in each industry it serves.
Upcoming OnRamp Conferences
- OnRamp Insurance Conference: April 6, 2017